- Dr. Fleming shares a bit of his background. (1:21)
- Dr. Fleming explains how he decided to become an orthopedic surgeon. (4:17)
- Dr. Fleming gives advice to someone wanting to pursue a career similar to his. (7:56)
- Dr. Fleming shares what he wishes he had known when he started his career. (10:11)
- Dr. Fleming talks about how his patients impact his life every day. (11:39)
- Dr. Fleming answers the question of how many hours he typically spends in the hospital. (14:17)
- Dr. Fleming shares about his hobbies when he is not working. (14:56)
- Dr. Fleming shares more about the Adena Orthopedic Spine Institute. (15:51)
- Dr. Fleming discusses the services he offers in his office. (21:32)
- Dr. Fleming talks about the navigator feature of the hospital. (24:14)
- Dr. Fleming shares where his favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner spots are. (26:23)
- Dr. Flemings shares that he is both an early riser and a night owl. (28:58)
- “We wanted people who fit our culture, who are people oriented people that are glad to be here, glad to be in the area and who have excellent credentials. That’s what I was searching for. And I am so lucky that we found them. And it’s been beyond my expectations.” – Dr. James Fleming, Jr.
- “Stick to your passions. Don’t be dissuaded.” – Dr. James Fleming, Jr.
- “I will not offer surgery unless I really think I have a chance to help you.” – Dr. James Fleming, Jr.